Building a community of friends
We don’t want any woman facing an unexpected pregnancy to feel alone. In order to serve her and her family we have a large network of volunteers who serve in many ways:
Here are some of the ways you can volunteer with the Pregnancy Care Centre:
- Locating Baby Items and Housing Opportunities for Moms
- Administrative and Office Support
- Organizing Donation Closet
- Special Event Helper
- Church Team Volunteer
- Raising Awareness about PCC in the Community
- Offering your Professional Skills
Here’s how to become a volunteer:
- Fill out this form to let us know you are interested in volunteering so we can contact you. Please ensure you complete all sections of this form and that you provide your correct contact information.
- Plan to attend the next Volunteer Training.
- Complete additional application forms and references.
For more information call our main office at 416-229-2607.
Thank you for partnering with us to offer help to more women in Toronto.