Building a community of friends
We don’t want any woman facing an unexpected pregnancy to feel alone. In order to serve her and her family we have a large network of volunteers who serve in many ways:
Here are some of the ways you can volunteer with the Pregnancy Care Centre:
- Administrative and Office Support
- Special Event Helper
- Church Team Volunteer
- Locating donations, housing opportunities
- Promotional Activities in the Community
- Offering your Professional Skills
Here’s how to become a volunteer:
- Fill out this form to let us know you are interested in volunteering so we can contact you
- Plan to attend the next Volunteer Training
- Complete volunteer application and references
For more information call our main office at 416-229-2607.
Thank you for partnering with us to offer help to more women in Toronto.
Already a volunteer?
Ongoing volunteer opportunities
PCC First Response Relay 2017
Click here to see a list of all volunteer opportunities available for this event.