Fundrasing for the Pregnancy Care Centre
You can run Events help raise funds for the Pregnancy Care Centre and support women in unexpected pregnancies. Churches, student groups, kids, friends, anyone can do it. Here are a few ways you can help fundraise for the PCC:
- Join us at annual PCC fundraising Events
- Run a Baby Bottle Campaign at your church
- Set up an online fundraising campaign! It’s easy. Visit [https://www.canadahelps.org/en/fundraise/] to get started.
- Tributes: Celebrate a birthday, wedding, or other milestone by raising money for the PCC
- Use you creative talents to raise money – make Mother’s day cards to sell, knit/crochet scarves, etc.
- Hold an auction, concert, film festival, yard sale, car wash, lemonade stand, play, or come up with a new, exciting idea that allows you to promote your personal fundraising and awareness goal…
- Event Basics (Who, What, Why, Where, When & How)
- Downloadable forms
- Powerpoint presentation about the PCC
- Online Fundraising tool [Canada Helps]