- This event has passed.
PCC Annual Dinner 2019
November 2, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Be inspired by stories of hope. Hear how lives have been impacted. See how PCC has helped families thrive for the past 35 years.
About this Event
The Pregnancy Care Centre invites you to PCC’s Annual Dinner “Sharing the Journey” on Saturday November 2nd, 2019 with special guest speaker Dr. Laura Lewis!
Dr Laura Lewis saw many young women who were challenged with an unintended pregnancy. What they needed was information and support that was not available from her or from any other service in her town. It was this awareness that led her to help start a local pregnancy centre and then to support centres across Canada showing the power of practical, compassionate, and non-judgmental support.
The dinner will be held at a new venue this year: the elegant Le Parc Conference and Banquet Centre.
During a beautiful four-course meal enjoy hearing the stories of women and families whose lives have been transformed. The support of individuals and churches who share our mission is vital to our ability to extend help and hope to more families in the future. Come and hear about what the PCC has been doing in Toronto and how you can help!
We would love to see you come out to this year’s Annual Dinner. Tickets are $55 each or $500 for a table of 10 and can be purchased by cash, cheque, or credit card online. Tables of 10 will be granted reserved seating. Smaller parties will be subject to open seating.
Please note that all tickets must be purchased by October 25th. Tickets cannot be sold at the door as our venue requires a guest count by October 25th.
- Cash or Cheque…If paying by cash, please use exact change and do not send cash via mail. Please make cheques payable to “Pregnancy Care Centre”. You can mail your cheque or drop off your cash at our North York Office located at 15 Hove Street, Suite 100. North York, ON. M3H 4Y8
- Credit card online … If you would like to purchase your tickets by credit card, please click HERE. Please note that if you are purchasing a table, you will have the option to register all your guests upon purchase and any allergoes or food restrictions they may have. You can go back and edit your guests, if required.
Hosting a Table
Here’s how it works …
- As a table host, you will be taking on the responsibility of reserving and purchasing a table for 10 people at the discounted price of $500. See the section above for payment details. This is a great opportunity to share your support of the Pregnancy Care Centre with your friends, family, co-workers, or church!
- Invite your friends, family, co-workers or church to join your table. If your guests would like to contribute to the cost of the table, you will be responsible as a host to collect their contributions directly. Flyers and tickets are available for pick up at our North York, Scarborough, and Downtown Locations! CONTACT US to arrange a time to pick up some materials.
- Consider hosting an Alumni or two for dinner at your table. We would love for our PCC moms to build community and join in at your table. If you would like to host 1 or 2 moms, please indicate “Alumni Seats” in the notes section of the registration form. We will invite the alumni to join you.
If you are a business owner, or community leader who agrees with our mission to help women so they are not alone through an unexpected pregnancy, you can raise awareness of your business in our community and help us underwrite the costs of our special events. For more information, CLICK HERE.
Cheques can be written out to Pregnancy Care Centre. See below for accepted online payment options.
This is a fundraising event where all donations will go toward funding access to care, support, and community for individuals facing an unexpected pregnancy. Please note that ticket purchases only cover the cost of the event and are not tax receiptable. There will be an opportunity at the dinner to make a contribution toward women and families in unexpected pregnancies. However, if you would like to make a contribution now, click HERE.
Any other questions?
Call 416-229-2607 to reach us at our North York Office or email us at email@example.com.