- This event has passed.
Precious in His Eyes
November 4, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
JOIN US SO THAT NO PREGNANT WOMAN NEEDS TO FEEL ALONE IN TORONTO
Love for Christ and love for human life are the foundation of the Pregnancy Care Centre’s mission. Over the past 33 years the PCC has extended help and hope to women and men in unexpected pregnancies. The PCC exists so that no one in Toronto needs to believe that abortion is their only option. Every year, the PCC hosts a dinner inviting friends to be encouraged by stories of transformed lives, to be challenged by new opportunities for outreach, and to enjoy an evening of food, fellowship, and music.
The PCC invites you to “Precious in His Eyes”: PCC Annual Dinner 2017. The dinner will be held at the elegant Markham Convention Centre. Hear from our speaker Neil Boron, Host of Lifeline on WDCX Radio 99.5! Hear the stories of women and families whose lives have been transformed. The support of individuals and churches who share our mission is vital to our ability to extend help and hope to more families in the future. Come and hear about what the PCC has been doing in Toronto and how you can help!
Purchase your tickets!
We would love to see you come out to this year’s Annual Dinner.Count on a great night of food, fellowship, and sharing of PCC ministries. Tickets are $45 each or $400 for a table of 10 and can be purchased by cash, cheque, or credit card online. Tables of 10 will be granted reserved seating. Smaller parties will be subject to open seating.
Please note that all tickets must be purchased by October 27th. Tickets cannot be sold at the door as our venue requires a guest count by October 27th.
- Cash or Cheque… If you would like to purchase your tickets by cash or cheque, please fill out this FORM to hand in to the PCC either in person or by mail. Please use exact change. Please make cheques payable to “Pregnancy Care Centre”. Please do not send cash via mail. Don’t forget to register your guests by clicking here to inform us of any food allergies your guests may have.
- Credit card online … If you would like to purchase your tickets by credit card, please click here. Please note that if you are purchasing a table, you will be prompted to register all your guests upon purchase. You will be required to specify any food allergies your guests may have upon purchase.
AFTER OCT 27, PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO JOIN US. EVENTS@PREGNANCYCARECENTRE.ORG | 416-229-2607
Please be advised that photographs will be taken at this event for use on the PCC website and in other published materials. By entering this event, you consent to the PCC and hired partners photographing and using your image and likeness.
Host a Table!
Here’s how it works …
- As a table host, you will be taking on the responsibility of purchasing a table for 10 people at the discounted price of $400. See the section above for payment details.
- Invite your friends or your church to join your table. If your guests would like to contribute to the cost of the table, you will be responsible as a host to collect their contributions prior to purchasing the table. Tables of 10 will be granted reserved seating. Smaller parties will be subject to open seating.
Promote the Dinner!
As we are holding our annual fundraising dinner at a banquet hall, we will need the help of all of our friends to promote the event and help us sell tickets so that every seat is filled! Our goal is to have 800+ people attending the dinner this year. Consider inviting a family member, your spouse, a friend, or anyone who may enjoy hearing about PCC ministries. See the section above for payment details.
You are welcome to drop by our offices in North York or Scarborough to pick up flyers and posters. See below for address details.
Alternatively, you can download the POSTER and FLYER to print at home!
- North York Location – 638A Sheppard Ave. West, Suite 213 (Bathurst & Sheppard)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10:00 am-6:00 pm, Friday: 10:00 am-4:00 pm
- Scarborough Location – 7601 Sheppard Ave. East, (Morningside & Sheppard)
Monday Evening: 4:00-9:00 pm, Tuesday: 12:00 pm-3:00 pm, Wednesday Evening: 4:00-9:00 pm
- Downtown Location – 188 Lowther Ave (Spadina & Bloor)
Tuesday & Thursday Evening: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Saturday Morning 10:00 am-1:00 pm
Consider Becoming a Corporate Sponsor!
If you are a business owner, or community leader who agrees with our mission to help women so they are not alone through an unexpected pregnancy, you can raise awareness of your business in our community and help us underwrite the costs of our special events. For more information, click here.
Cheques can be written out to Pregnancy Care Centre. See below for accepted online payment options.
Our goal is to raise $50,000 at this year’s annual fundraising dinner. Please note that ticket purchases only cover the cost of the event and are not tax receiptable. There will be an opportunity at the dinner to make a contribution toward women and families in unexpected pregnancies. However, if you would like to make a contribution now, click here.
Subscribe to our Prayer Link we email out every Wednesday and share the requests for prayer from the PCC with your friends.
More Ways to Help:
Consider some of the volunteer opportunities we have available.
- Please sign up here to provide us with your contact information, skills and availabity you would like to volunteer.
- After fulfilling your volunteer commitments, you may report your hours here.
Any other questions?
Call 416-229-2607 to reach us at our North York Office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.